zfmodules

tonystamp
What happened to the website zfmodules (was it modules.zendframework.com)? Doesn't seem to be online anymore.

Re: zfmodules

samsonasik
EvanDotPro is working hard to make it live again. Please see : https://twitter.com/samsonasik/status/483488960333615104

Re: zfmodules

Ralf Eggert
tonystamp schrieb am 14.07.2014 21:38:
> What happened to the website zfmodules (was it modules.zendframework.com)?
> Doesn't seem to be online anymore.

I still get an "Service Temporarily Unavailable" error. Who can setup
the website again?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: zfmodules

localheinz

>> What happened to the website zfmodules (was it modules.zendframework.com)?
>> Doesn't seem to be online anymore.
>
> I still get an "Service Temporarily Unavailable" error. Who can setup
> the website again?

Looks like it's back up again right here:

http://symfohub.com/bundles

Just kidding, LOL.

But hey, ZF, are you letting us down?

Best regards,

Andreas

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: zfmodules

Marco Pivetta
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Andreas Möller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >> What happened to the website zfmodules (was it
> modules.zendframework.com)?
> >> Doesn't seem to be online anymore.
> >
> > I still get an "Service Temporarily Unavailable" error. Who can setup
> > the website again?
>
> Looks like it's back up again right here:
>
> http://symfohub.com/bundles
>
> Just kidding, LOL.
>
> But hey, ZF, are you letting us down?

Why is everyone re-iterating the same question over, and over, and over,
and over, and over, and over, and over again?

There is an issue:
https://github.com/zendframework/modules.zendframework.com/issues/183

Kthxbai.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/

Re: zfmodules

Ralf Eggert
Hi Marco,

Marco Pivetta schrieb am 17.07.2014 09:48:
> Why is everyone re-iterating the same question over, and over, and over,
> and over, and over, and over, and over again?
>
> There is an issue:
> https://github.com/zendframework/modules.zendframework.com/issues/183

Sorry, I did not know that. Thought it is a temporary problem and wasn't
aware that there is an issue already.

17 days? WTF! Was there a firestorm? ;-)

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: zfmodules

Marco Pivetta
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Ralf Eggert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Marco,
>
> Marco Pivetta schrieb am 17.07.2014 09:48:
> > Why is everyone re-iterating the same question over, and over, and over,
> > and over, and over, and over, and over again?
> >
> > There is an issue:
> > https://github.com/zendframework/modules.zendframework.com/issues/183
>
> Sorry, I did not know that. Thought it is a temporary problem and wasn't
> aware that there is an issue already.
>
> 17 days? WTF! Was there a firestorm? ;-)

2 drives on RAID 1 failed simultaneously (yay! thank you, luck!) while we
were at DPCON (can't remember if it was the first conference day).
We assumed it was a RAID controller failure, so Evan checked the machine at
the DC as soon as he got back.
The drives were sent to a white room for recovery, and that is taking much
more than expected.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/

Re: zfmodules

Ralf Eggert
Hi Marco,

> 2 drives on RAID 1 failed simultaneously (yay! thank you, luck!) while we
> were at DPCON (can't remember if it was the first conference day).
> We assumed it was a RAID controller failure, so Evan checked the machine at
> the DC as soon as he got back.
> The drives were sent to a white room for recovery, and that is taking much
> more than expected.

Like we say in German: "Erst hattet wir kein Glück und dann kam auch
noch Pech dazu!"

=> "First we weren't fortunate and then we also got unlucky!"

Good luck to fix it soon!

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

--