[zf2 beta5] I need a detailed tutorial

paulinhoajr
Hello friends, I am now beginning work with ZF and would like a detailed tutorial, if anyone knows where to find me help.
I downloaded the "Skeleton ZF2 application" could create a new module, but I can not create a new controller. must understand the system.

Thank you all

Re: [zf2 beta5] I need a detailed tutorial

paulinhoajr
my code

Re: [zf2 beta5] I need a detailed tutorial

paulinhoajr
I create a module for each sector of the site?

example: Album, News, videos, etc.

Re: [zf2 beta5] I need a detailed tutorial

cmple
paulinhoajr wrote
I create a module for each sector of the site?

example: Album, News, videos, etc.
In your case, I think its best to add controllers instead;

like so:
Application\AlbumController
Application\NewsController
Application\VideosController

Re: [zf2 beta5] I need a detailed tutorial

HHGAG
You've to return a ViewModel instead of the array.
Hasan H. G├╝rsoy (HHGAG)

Re: [zf2 beta5] I need a detailed tutorial [solved]

paulinhoajr
thanks for the help guys

I solved the problem

module.config.php

'controllers' => array(
        'invokables' => array(
            'Application\Controller\Index' => 'Application\Controller\IndexController',
            'Application\Controller\News' => 'Application\Controller\NewsController'   //  needed just add this line
        ),
    ),