zf-contributors@lists.zend.com

contact
Hi Zend Community,

during the last days we worked on an example application for
zend-expressive and were wondering if you are interested in the result?

We not only tried to serve some static pages but also tested the
integration possibilities of our CQRS and EventSourcing components as
well as Doctrine (DBAL and migrations) and also riot.js (by using a
Zend\View\Helper to compile riot tags).

You can find the example app here: https://github.com/prooph/proophessor-do

We want to say thank you for zend-expressive. It is a fresh new way to
handle http requests/responses and give you full control over every
aspect of the application layer. It plays well together with our
infrastructure components and due to container-interop support
integration is a breeze.

We are going to use zend-expressive for new projects no matter if it
is stable or not. The current implementation ships with everything we
need.

Great job!

Best Regards,

Sascha-Oliver Prolic, Alexander Miertsch