zend_mm_heap corrupted

Darryle Steplight
Hi Everyone,
     I was trying to initiate an ACL object in my app and everything went
blank. All I see is white. When I comment out the line that creates my ACL
object, the site comes back up. I checked my error logs and I noticed my
code is producing this error "zend_mm_heap corrupted" . I'm developing on a
MacBook and running ZendServer (if that helps). All the forums suggest I
upgrade to the latest stable PHP release, preferably 5.2.9  . I'm currently
using  PHP 5.2.14. Does anyone have any other suggestions that don't involve
upgrading PHP?

"May the Source be with you."

Re: zend_mm_heap corrupted

denniswinter
Hi,

As a possible workaround increase the output_buffering in php.ini.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2247977/what-does-zend-mm-heap-corrupted-mean