work with Zend MVC

asianhb
I am new to Zend framework, i have chosen it becasue it offers MVC design pattern , i am very much intersted to work in MVC pattern. But as i am new , i need some tips or tutorial. I have already installed zend on xampp and its running perfectly

I have visited all of the files and folder and I am getting kind of lost, for example, if i want to run my previous web site to zend framework, what should i do? how can i make all the changes ?

sorry for so many question, but would be grateful for your help