very urgent-how to use Zend_Gdata_YouTube()

very urgent-how to use Zend_Gdata_YouTube()

Shima TS
Hi All,

I want to use Zend_Gdata_YouTube() in my php with symfony framework project, But i didn't installed zend framework yet, Please help me to install this(how  can i?), I have one more doubt- Can i use Zend_Gdata_YouTube() in my php with symfony frame work project?

Pls help me!!!!!!!!

Re: very urgent-how to use Zend_Gdata_YouTube()

Ryan Boyd-3
Please ask YouTube related questions in the YouTube developers forum:

With regards to installation, I'm not sure if any of us on the YouTube side have experience with symfony.  Basically, Zend_Gdata_YouTube is only loosely coupled to the rest of Zend_Framework, so as long as you meet the minimum PHP version requirements of 5.2.4, you should be fine.

You also have to have openssl to do any authenticated access to youtube.

Cheers,
-Ryan

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:05 AM, Shima TS <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

I want to use Zend_Gdata_YouTube() in my php with symfony framework project,
But i didn't installed zend framework yet, Please help me to install
this(how  can i?), I have one more doubt- Can i use Zend_Gdata_YouTube() in
my php with symfony frame work project?

Pls help me!!!!!!!!

Re: very urgent-how to use Zend_Gdata_YouTube()

Jochen Hartmann
Shima,

I addition to what Ryan mentioned I also want to point out that we have a very good 'Getting Started Guide' and video tutorial available that covers this:

Thanks
- J