upgrading zend studio

sina miandashti
hi

anyone knows how to upgrade zend studio 7.0.0 to 7.0.1?

my update sites on zend studio config is empty !

--
________________
Sincerely
Sina Miandashti
MuSicBasE.ir & InvisionPower.ir Admin

RE: upgrading zend studio

jwhitcraft
If you are on linux you must run it as root to upgrade it..

Jon Whitcraft
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
[hidden email]
Phone: (317) 492-8623 :: Fax: (317) 492-6419

anyone knows how to upgrade zend studio 7.0.0 to 7.0.1?

my update sites on zend studio config is empty !

--
________________
Sincerely
Sina Miandashti
MuSicBasE.ir & InvisionPower.ir Admin

********************
********************
This E-mail (and attachments) may contain confidential/privileged information intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient, do not read, copy, disseminate or take any action based on the content of this E-mail. Please notify the sender by reply E-mail and erase this E-mail from your system. Your assistance is appreciated. E-mail transmission may not be secure or error-free. The company is not responsible for any loss/damage arising from any virus transmitted.
********************
********************

Re: upgrading zend studio

David Mintz

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Whitcraft, Jon <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you are on linux you must run it as root to upgrade it..

That's odd. What worked for me was, I just flat-out installed it accepting all the defaults in the prompts, as non-root.

(Apologies for encouraging the OT. It's kind of not since a lot of ZFers use ZS.)

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness