unable to move zend2 project into live(dedicated windows server)

unable to move zend2 project into live(dedicated windows server)

shafi
hi,
i had created zend 2 project which is successfully running  in my localhost but when i move this into windows dedicated server (ie. copied the entire project folder and moved to the root directory) i'm getting
404(page not found) error
anybody can help me????

i have been trying this for a week

Re: unable to move zend2 project into live(dedicated windows server)

demonkory
I might be able to help you via Teamviewer. Send a mail to th.geist@gmail.com if you want.

Re: unable to move zend2 project into live(dedicated windows server)

shafi
@demonkory thanks bro,
i'm working in a company they will not allow to connect in teamviewer

Re: unable to move zend2 project into live(dedicated windows server)

Marco Pivetta
Are you sure that the web server is actually running apache, and not some horror like IIS?

On 19 June 2015 at 13:34, shafi [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
@demonkory thanks bro,
i'm working in a company they will not allow to connect in teamviewer

To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

Re: unable to move zend2 project into live(dedicated windows server)

shafi
i'm using plesk

Re: unable to move zend2 project into live(dedicated windows server)

Patrick Schulz-2
Hey guys,

sorry for saying that, but based on the information given, isn't it the wrong place to ask this question, is it?

@shafi If the code works for you in your local environment, there is a very good chance it does the same in production. That's why I do not believe in a problem around ZF2 itself or your project / app. 404 error means, from the server's point of view, that the client tried to access a resource, that's not there. Do you somewhere throw an http 404 error explicitly? Or do you redirect to other pages? If not, than it is definitely not an application error.

I guess, that you misconfigured your server or website settings. Perhaps there is no PHP installed at all. Or you have missing configuration directives like DirectoryIndex for Apache or Default Page for IIS. Or you set the wrong DocumentRoot. May be that rewrite module settings are missing, I don't know - I can only guess with the given information.

In your case, I would go this way:

1. create a file index.php in you websites folder, containing this script (remove it after you finished your tests): <?php phpinfo();
2. browse to http://your.server.name/and/perhaps/required/subfolders/index.php. If you get an error, you still browse the wrong location or you uploaded the files to the wrong place or the web server does not share the right document root. You should ask your web server's administrator or plesk community for further support. If it works, thumbs up.
3. Now you try http://your.server.name/and/perhaps/required/subfolders/ (to directly access index.php). If you still get errors, you know at least, that index.php is not your DirectoryIndex or default page. Change it!
4. Still errors? Look at your log files. Send some more information about your app here.

Cheers,
Patrick

--
List: [hidden email]