search cooperation partner to assemble auto at oversea

search cooperation partner to assemble auto at oversea

Ms. Merlin
Dear Sir or Madam
How are you!

We are China professional auto manufacturer. We are glad to know you are interested in our auto products.

This year several kinds of cars add to our product list. Furthermore we are searching interested partner and would like to cooperate with him to set auto assembly factory at oversea. By providing technology, assembly equipments and spare parts of auto, the general procedure is to import spare parts and then assemble to finished vehicle in local. It saves freight and cost. If you have interest in project or finished vehicle, please let us know.

Here is our product list. Please find more information in the attachment.

1. Bigst Mini Moke Car
1000cc EFI gasolin engine, standard Europe III,  fivespeedtransmission 5+1  Front axle is MacPherson type, rear shock is spring and steel.

2. Bigst Electric Moke Car
Motor power AC System, 7.2 KW/72V, CE authenticate part motor,control systerm,light, DSBT Driver-Seat-Belt

3. Electric Powewr Passenger  quadricycle car
EC Certification, 4.0 KW

4. Electric power Farming  GoCar

5. Electric  4X4 drive  ATV

6. Electric golf car

If you have interest, appreciate your kind reply.

In addition to the above products, we may provide CKD Set of parts or become to chain shop(factory), if necessary we can also invested to establish joint venture factory in your Target market.If you have any advice,welcome you visit our China plant or our oversea assemble plant,or contact us as soon as possible
Your trustly

Merlin

Regards &thanks
(For the avoidance letter be lost,when you reply our letter,please reply to three E-mail box at the same time)
E-mail : [hidden email]; [hidden email]; [hidden email];
Miss Merlin Tu (Oversea project Manager Assistant) Mobile: +86-18623423410 ;
Oversea market deptment of China Big S & T Dev(Group)Co.,Limited ;
Tel: +86-23-67636237-604;607;Fax:+86-23-67635036;
Skype: meilintu :MSN: [hidden email]; QQ:1658927250
http://bigmtauto.preview.alibaba.com : Http://www.Chinacngbus.com : http://www.mokecar.com

attachment0 (81K) Download Attachment
attachment1 (142K) Download Attachment
attachment2 (131K) Download Attachment