router problem

Ufuk-2

A few weeks ago, I sent a message about a problem using
Zend_Controller_Router under subdirectories and someone posted a fix for
that. I just checked-out framework from svn and it seems, Router.php is
back to that bugged version. I also looked at the Router.php at the
incubator but it is the same.

Just to let you know.

Ufuk.

Re: router problem

Chris Hartjes
This will be fixed in the next release.  In fact, it was specifically
mentioned by Jayson in his State Of The Framework(tm) e-mail.

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard