override the Http\PhpEnvironment\Request

override the Http\PhpEnvironment\Request

miszyman
Hello,

I need to override the default Http\PhpEnvironment\Request before running the ZF2 app, anyone know how can i set a different - rewritten class to the app object before hitting ->run() ?

Of course i could just replace the original one with my code, but I really would like to set the new different Request object from a different lib

anyone? thanks in advance;)

Re: override the Http\PhpEnvironment\Request

Marco Pivetta

You can simply define a service called 'request'.

On Dec 11, 2012 12:04 AM, "miszyman [via Zend Framework Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I need to override the default Http\PhpEnvironment\Request before running the ZF2 app, anyone know how can i set a different - rewritten class to the app object before hitting ->run() ?

Of course i could just replace the original one with my code, but I really would like to set the new different Request object from a different lib

anyone? thanks in advance;)

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/override-the-Http-PhpEnvironment-Request-tp4658392.html
To start a new topic under Zend MVC, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML