Quantcast

new proposal for a javascript form validator

new proposal for a javascript form validator

Ricardo Buquet
Hi everyone i have been writting a great javacript validator decorator for the last 2 months, and I have made a proposal in the wiki
I would appreciate any review, there is an attachment that you can download to test the decorator, which is in alpha state, but i works pretty well.
I'm adding new features and smashing bugs and i Need your help to make this decorator part of the framework!

thanks!
Ricardo Buquet.
CZE / PHP Leader at Etermax