logger: writing colored lines to stdout

tmak

I would like to use the logger to print the log contents to the stdout, but I would also like to map some priorities to colors (say EMERG to RED).
I was wondering whether there's a way to use the console->writeLine() functionality that accepts colors, in order to achieve this task (or any other way for that matter).

thanks,
Eyal

Re: logger: writing colored lines to stdout

samsonasik