logger: adding user defined priorities

tmak

I would like to add some more DEBUG levels to the ZF2 logger.
Though the documentation states that "You may define priorities of lower importance than DEBUG", I failed finding a addPriority() method as used to exist in ZF1.

How should one then go about this? Is there anywhere an example that demonstrates this operation?

thanks,
Eyal

Re: logger: adding user defined priorities

Marco Pivetta
Heya,

I don't think the ZF2 logger has such a feature, and maybe the docs are simply out of sync because they were ported when ZF2 was released.

I suggest digging in the existing test suite to see if anything suggests usage of non-standard log levels.

On 15 December 2014 at 08:59, tmak [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to add some more DEBUG levels to the ZF2 logger.
Though the documentation states that "You may define priorities of lower importance than DEBUG", I failed finding a addPriority() method as used to exist in ZF1.

How should one then go about this? Is there anywhere an example that demonstrates this operation?

thanks,
Eyal

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/logger-adding-user-defined-priorities-tp4662407.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML