list of validators in Zend like in Symfony Framework

list of validators in Zend like in Symfony Framework

aoohralex
Where is list of validators in Zend ? Here rather not: http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.form.elements.html#zend.form.elements.validators
In Symfony Framework I have in documentation list of all validator:
http://www.symfony-project.org/api/1_2/validator

I need integer validator and number validator because I have these fields in form:
$this->addElement('text', 'price', array(
            'label'      => 'Price:',
            'required'   => true,
            'filters'    => array('StringTrim')
        ));

                $this->addElement('text', 'pages', array(
            'label'      => 'Number of pages:',
            'required'   => true,
            'filters'    => array('StringTrim')
        ));

And I can't find that in documentation.

Re: list of validators in Zend like in Symfony Framework

Alan Wagstaff
Hi,

You can find a list in the Zend_Validate section of the manual here - http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.validate.html

Kind regards,
Alan

2009/9/19 aoohralex <[hidden email]>

Where is list of validators in Zend ? Here rather not:
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.form.elements.html#zend.form.elements.validators
In Symfony Framework I have in documentation list of all validator:
http://www.symfony-project.org/api/1_2/validator

I need integer validator and number validator because I have these fields in
form:
$this->addElement('text', 'price', array(
           'label'      => 'Price:',
           'required'   => true,
           'filters'    => array('StringTrim')
       ));

               $this->addElement('text', 'pages', array(
           'label'      => 'Number of pages:',
           'required'   => true,
           'filters'    => array('StringTrim')
       ));

And I can't find that in documentation.

Re: list of validators in Zend like in Symfony Framework

Thomas Weidner
Why don't you simply search the documentation ?
A search for "validator" would have given you "Zend_Validate" and 2-4
sections about validators.

Greetings
Thomas Weidner, I18N Team Leader, Zend Framework
http://www.thomasweidner.com

> Where is list of validators in Zend ? Here rather not:
> http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.form.elements.html#zend.form.elements.validators
> In Symfony Framework I have in documentation list of all validator:
> http://www.symfony-project.org/api/1_2/validator
>

> I need integer validator and number validator because I have these fields
> in
> form:
> $this->addElement('text', 'price', array(
>            'label'      => 'Price:',
>            'required'   => true,
>            'filters'    => array('StringTrim')
>        ));
>
> $this->addElement('text', 'pages', array(
>            'label'      => 'Number of pages:',
>            'required'   => true,
>            'filters'    => array('StringTrim')
>        ));
>
> And I can't find that in documentation.

Re: list of validators in Zend like in Symfony Framework

aoohralex
ok - thx - I searched in bad place - in Zen_Forms

I have one more question - what is the difference between Digits and Int - Digits can have only numbers and Int can have only numbers - I don't know what I should use ??

Re: list of validators in Zend like in Symfony Framework

Matthew Ratzloff
Go look at the source code, see how each works, and then decide.
Looking at the source code will save you time for waiting for a
response from the mailing list.

-Matt