how to organise the controller class

Rajeshwor Dhital
Hello,
In my project I have many modules. Each modules have few actions related to it and the action is handled by few php scripts. Currently I have created a directory for each modules and have all the related actions files inside the direcotry. I want to move to the zend framework. I know i can create controller class for each of the module and write the actions as method. However the actions methods can be long and there are many modules. So is there a way I can organize the crontrollers and the actions such that all of the contorller dont fall in one direcotry and all of the actions not in one  file but still use the zend framework.
I hope my questions was cleared. Thanks for the help in advance.
Raju