help with session

Andrew Koptyaev
Hello!

I need to extend session variable from $_SESSION to another software on same
domain.
My base software is SocialEngine with ZEND framework.

If I put to SocialEngine scripts command like print_r($_SESSION) I can see
all SE session variables
but in another script like <?PHP session_start();print_r($_SESSION); ?> I
not have access
to this useful for me variables (nothing to display).

Why?

What the right solution to start session and see all (get access to)
SocialEngine ZEND session variables?

Thank you!

Sincerely, Andrew Koptyaev

Re: help with session

David Mintz-3
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Andrew Koptyaev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I need to extend session variable from $_SESSION to another software on
> same
> domain.
> My base software is SocialEngine with ZEND framework.
>
> If I put to SocialEngine scripts command like print_r($_SESSION) I can see
> all SE session variables
> but in another script like <?PHP session_start();print_r($_SESSION); ?> I
> not have access
> to this useful for me variables (nothing to display).
>
> Why?
>
> What the right solution to start session and see all (get access to)
> SocialEngine ZEND session variables?

Are both applications using the same storage mechanism?

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/