[fw-core] Zend Locale - Australian states

[fw-core] Zend Locale - Australian states

Nikolaos Dimopoulos
Greetings

I have been poking around with Zend_Locale and was wondering if there is a
way to retrieve the Australian (or Canadian) states using it. I found the
getTranslationList that I can pass 'territory' and get the countries that
way.

Any pointers are more than welcome and appreciated :)

Thanks

Nikos

The contents of this message may contain confidential or privileged
information and is intended solely for the recipient(s). Use or distribution
to and by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.