[fw-core] Zend_LoaderTest fails

Weibel Michael
Hi all,

I hope this mailinglist is the correct way to ask this question:

I'm using Zend_Loader for a project and I want to add the Zend_LoaderTest to my Testsuite.
The LoaderTest fails because it doesn't find some files:

1) Zend_LoaderTest::testLoaderClassValid
include_once(Class1.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I don't find the Class1.php either (in some of the subdirectories of the LoaderTest).
Shouldn't it be in one of the subdirectories or where can I find it?

Thanks for your answers.

- Michael
--
List: [hidden email]

Re: [fw-core] Zend_LoaderTest fails

-- Weibel Michael <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 29 March 2011, 02:49 PM +0200):

> I hope this mailinglist is the correct way to ask this question:
>
> I'm using Zend_Loader for a project and I want to add the Zend_LoaderTest to my Testsuite.
> The LoaderTest fails because it doesn't find some files:
>
> 1) Zend_LoaderTest::testLoaderClassValid
> include_once(Class1.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
>
> I don't find the Class1.php either (in some of the subdirectories of the LoaderTest).
> Shouldn't it be in one of the subdirectories or where can I find it?

tests/Zend/_files/ has the various files used by the Zend_Loader tests
(and a few other top-level components).

List: [hidden email]

Re: [fw-core] Zend_LoaderTest fails

Weibel Michael
Oh well, didn't take a look there. Thank you very much :)

- Michael

> tests/Zend/_files/ has the various files used by the Zend_Loader tests
> (and a few other top-level components).
>
> --
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney

List: [hidden email]