[fw-core] Views: resources.view.basePath.

[fw-core] Views: resources.view.basePath.

Andre Caldas
Hello!

I am "registering" views through my application.ini.
I intend to use
resources.view.basePath.Cool_View = APPLICATION_PATH "cool/views"

But it happens that Zend_View_Abstract uses the method setBasePath
when I do that.
Shouldn't it use addBasePath instead? I mean, shouldn't it be the same
as writing:
resources.view.basePath.Cool_View_Script = APPLICATION_PATH "cool/views/scripts"
resources.view.basePath.Cool_View_Helper = APPLICATION_PATH "cool/views/helpers"
resources.view.basePath.Cool_View_Filter = APPLICATION_PATH "cool/views/filters"

André Caldas.

--
List: [hidden email]

[fw-core] Re: Views: resources.view.basePath.

Andre Caldas
Sorry for the copy-paste typo:

> Shouldn't it use addBasePath instead? I mean, shouldn't it be the same
> as writing:
> resources.view.basePath.Cool_View_Script = APPLICATION_PATH "cool/views/scripts"
> resources.view.basePath.Cool_View_Helper = APPLICATION_PATH "cool/views/helpers"
> resources.view.basePath.Cool_View_Filter = APPLICATION_PATH "cool/views/filters"

I ment:
resources.view.scpriptPath.Cool_View_Script = APPLICATION_PATH
"/cool/views/scripts"
resources.view.helperPath.Cool_View_Helper = APPLICATION_PATH
"/cool/views/helpers"
resources.view.filterPath.Cool_View_Filter = APPLICATION_PATH
"/cool/views/filters"

André Caldas.

--
List: [hidden email]