[fw-core] Redirector action helper does not use "defaults".

[fw-core] Redirector action helper does not use "defaults".

Andre Caldas
The redirector action helper assembles the url passing a string
parameter 'default'.
As a consequence, the defaults are NOT used, since the parameter is
supposed to be a boolean value.

Patch attached.

Cheers,
André Caldas.

--
List: [hidden email]

Redirector.php.patch (174 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [fw-core] Redirector action helper does not use "defaults".

Konr Ness
The second parameter to the assemble() method is the route to be used. In
this case, I think 'default' is appropriate. I suspect more likely the
problem is that the third parameter is true which sets whether the current
request parameters should be reset.

What do you mean by "the defaults are NOT used"? Which parameter is supposed
to be boolean?

If you have more advanced needs, or need to specify a route when using this
action helper you should be using the gotoRoute() method within it which
allows you to specify the route and decide whether or not to reset your
current request parameters.

Konr