[fw-core] Redirector action helper does not accept 201 as a valid status code.

[fw-core] Redirector action helper does not accept 201 as a valid status code.

Andre Caldas
Some decision ended up forbidding non-300 status code in _checkCode().

I do not see why this kind of policy is hard-coded inside the
redirector action helper. It makes more sense to let
Zend_Controller_Response_Http (Abstract in fact) decide if the code is
or is not valid.

André Caldas.

--
List: [hidden email]

[fw-core] Re: Redirector action helper does not accept 201 as a valid status code.

Andre Caldas
> I do not see why this kind of policy is hard-coded inside the
> redirector action helper. It makes more sense to let
> Zend_Controller_Response_Http (Abstract in fact) decide if the code is
> or is not valid.

Sorry. I was trying to set a 201 status code.
It seems I was wrong (again).
The 201 status code allows for a "location" header, but it is NOT a redirection.

So, please, consider this thread closed.

André Caldas.

--
List: [hidden email]