[fw-core] Locale English Strings?

Nikolaos Dimopoulos
Hello all,

I was wondering if there is a method that will return the actual English
string of a locale. (Zend_Locale). I know that I can get the list of
locales using getLocaleList. I can also get the list of all countries.

I was wondering if there is a method that would give me the actual locale
and its name. For instance:

en_US -> US English
en_CA -> Canadian English.

Any pointers are more than welcome!

The contents of this message may contain confidential or privileged
information and is intended solely for the recipient(s). Use or
distribution to and by any other party is not authorized. If you are not
the intended recipient, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited.

AW: [fw-core] Locale English Strings?

Thomas Weidner
See the getTranslation() and getTranslationList() methods.

Thomas Weidner

Zend Framework Certified Engineer & I18N Team Leader
http://www.thomasweidner.com

--
List: [hidden email]