file manager

waigani-2
Hi,

Has anyone gotten file thingie (http://www.solitude.dk/filethingie) to work in Zend Framework or does anyone know of a good file manager that does work in the framework.

Thanks,
Jess

Re: file manager

Jacob Oettinger
Hi,
You will have to clearify "how" it does not work. ZF should not stop a completely external script from working. Is the problem that you want to use it within a Action Controller?

Jacob

Waigani wrote
Hi,

Has anyone gotten file thingie (http://www.solitude.dk/filethingie) to work in Zend Framework or does anyone know of a good file manager that does work in the framework.

Thanks,
Jess

Re: file manager

waigani-2
Yep. Inside an Action.

Thanks,
Jess

oetting wrote
Hi,
You will have to clearify "how" it does not work. ZF should not stop a completely external script from working. Is the problem that you want to use it within a Action Controller?

Jacob

Waigani wrote
Hi,

Has anyone gotten file thingie (http://www.solitude.dk/filethingie) to work in Zend Framework or does anyone know of a good file manager that does work in the framework.

Thanks,
Jess

Re: file manager

Jacob Oettinger
Simply including the filethingie file form the action method may make the php stuff work. There will properbly be some problems if the filethingies html uses relative paths to javascript and images, those will have to be resolved.

Good luck,
Jacob

Waigani wrote
Yep. Inside an Action.

Thanks,
Jess

oetting wrote
Hi,
You will have to clearify "how" it does not work. ZF should not stop a completely external script from working. Is the problem that you want to use it within a Action Controller?

Jacob

Waigani wrote
Hi,

Has anyone gotten file thingie (http://www.solitude.dk/filethingie) to work in Zend Framework or does anyone know of a good file manager that does work in the framework.

Thanks,
Jess

Re: file manager

waigani-2
Hi,

The main problem was intergrating it with the MVC so I just left that out. ie I  didn't dispatch the front controller but included the paths to the Zend library and my own libraries. This seems to be working well as I can acess the Zend_Auth session object and all the other libraries etc and integrate it with the file thingie.

Cheers,
Jess

oetting wrote