example

Breitenmoser Patrik

Good Day,

i discovered the zf today and i must say, that i am very impressed. I also had a look at chri shiflett’s great tutorial on the subject.

Up unitl now i did use a mvc approach to programming and now I was wondering, if someone has a litte more complex example how to use
the framework and is willing to share the code with me.

Any help would be great. Thanks a lot and greetings from switzerland

SV: example

Asger Hallas-2

This test application by Rob got me a little further:

http://www.akrabat.com/2006/03/09/zend-framework-test-code-upgrade-to-012/

/asger