as I can create a wrapper in zend2?

losorio30
Hi guys, as I can create a wrapper to use MailChimp api v3 ?, in my project zend2
https://github.com/drewm/mailchimp-api

Re: as I can create a wrapper in zend2?

Marco Pivetta
Heya,

You don't need any wrapper for an API: just write a factory for the service and use it :-)

On 22 February 2016 at 16:04, losorio30 [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys, as I can create a wrapper to use MailChimp api v3 ?, in my project zend2
https://github.com/drewm/mailchimp-api

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/as-I-can-create-a-wrapper-in-zend2-tp4662846.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML