as I can create a wrapper in zend2 for api google drive?

as I can create a wrapper in zend2 for api google drive?

losorio30

Re: as I can create a module in zend2 for api google drive?

losorio36
This post was updated on .
hi guys, I created a module to integrate google api v3 https://github.com/google/google-api-php-client/tree/v1-master with ZF2, which have not been successful, I uploaded has github module, to see if anyone can help me achieve the integration of the api.

github https://github.com/losorio35/module-api-google-zf2/tree/master/Apigoogle