approved proposals

Ondrej Ivanič
Hi

I was looked at the list of approved proposals and i like to start
working at. I'm interested in Zend_Cache, Zend_Http_Request,
Zend_Http_Request and Zend_Controller*.

Few of them is currently missing in ZendFramework (rev. 481). Why? I How
can I start implementing approved proposals? I'm interested in
Zend_Http_Request at first.

Ondrej Ivanic
([hidden email])

Re: approved proposals

Art Hundiak
I was all set to implement Zend_Http_Request myself and just submit the
code until I read the proposal.  A static class for a Request object?  I
don't think so.  The proposal needs a serious rewrite.

Kind of hoping that someone on the Zend team is working on this and just
has not updated the repository.

> Hi
>
> I was looked at the list of approved proposals and i like to start
> working at. I'm interested in Zend_Cache, Zend_Http_Request,
> Zend_Http_Request and Zend_Controller*.
>
> Few of them is currently missing in ZendFramework (rev. 481). Why? I How
> can I start implementing approved proposals? I'm interested in
> Zend_Http_Request at first.
>
> --
> Ondrej Ivanic
> ([hidden email])

Re: approved proposals

Jayson Minard (ZF)
The status of all proposals is being reviewed and we will be getting the
repository updated.

--j

On 5/22/06 7:23 AM, "Art Hundiak" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was all set to implement Zend_Http_Request myself and just submit the
> code until I read the proposal.  A static class for a Request object?  I
> don't think so.  The proposal needs a serious rewrite.
>
> Kind of hoping that someone on the Zend team is working on this and just
> has not updated the repository.
>

>> Hi
>>
>> I was looked at the list of approved proposals and i like to start
>> working at. I'm interested in Zend_Cache, Zend_Http_Request,
>> Zend_Http_Request and Zend_Controller*.
>>
>> Few of them is currently missing in ZendFramework (rev. 481). Why? I How
>> can I start implementing approved proposals? I'm interested in
>> Zend_Http_Request at first.
>>
>> --
>> Ondrej Ivanic
>> ([hidden email])

Re: approved proposals

Mike Naberezny-2
Art Hundiak wrote:
> I was all set to implement Zend_Http_Request myself and just submit the
> code until I read the proposal.  A static class for a Request object?  I
> don't think so.  The proposal needs a serious rewrite.

Agreed.

Mike