adding new page

anders

I'm a new Zend user and I want to add a new page to a new folder called "service". I have created a new folder within: myproject/module/Application/view/application/services/index.phtml

But when I try to access it through this link:
http://localhost:8000/services/index.phtml

I get the following error:

404 NotFfound

The requested resource /services/index.phtml was not found on this server.

Could you please help me to see what is wrong?

Thanks
Anders

Re: adding new page

samsonasik
that's not how it works. follow the docs, create controller, create route, and call it.