ZendX_Autoloader

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ZendX_Autoloader

till-2
Hey Matthew,

would you mind extracting the code to its own repo:
https://github.com/weierophinney/zf-examples/tree/feature/zf1-classmap/zf1-classmap

Is this generally a work in progress, or provided as is? If it's the
latter, I'll just fork and delete whatever I don't need on my side.

Till
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ZendX_Autoloader

weierophinney
Administrator
-- till <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Thursday, 29 December 2011, 07:47 PM +0100):
> would you mind extracting the code to its own repo:
> https://github.com/weierophinney/zf-examples/tree/feature/zf1-classmap/zf1-classmap

Sure -- I'll do that today.

> Is this generally a work in progress, or provided as is? If it's the
> latter, I'll just fork and delete whatever I don't need on my side.

WIP -- we're planning on including it in the upcoming 1.12 release. If
you have any improvements/updates/etc, let me know.

Also, I'm aware that it's out-of-date with the current ZF2 master --
I'll need to update.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
Project Lead            | [hidden email]
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/
PGP key: http://framework.zend.com/zf-matthew-pgp-key.asc

--
List: [hidden email]
Info: http://framework.zend.com/archives
Unsubscribe: [hidden email]


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ZendX_Autoloader

till-2
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[hidden email]>wrote:

> -- till <[hidden email]> wrote
> (on Thursday, 29 December 2011, 07:47 PM +0100):
> > would you mind extracting the code to its own repo:
> >
> https://github.com/weierophinney/zf-examples/tree/feature/zf1-classmap/zf1-classmap
>
> Sure -- I'll do that today.
>
> > Is this generally a work in progress, or provided as is? If it's the
> > latter, I'll just fork and delete whatever I don't need on my side.
>
> WIP -- we're planning on including it in the upcoming 1.12 release. If
> you have any improvements/updates/etc, let me know.
>
> Also, I'm aware that it's out-of-date with the current ZF2 master --
> I'll need to update.
>

We started using it a few weeks back, but I likely have a few things. I'll
send a pull request once you spun it off.

Till
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ZendX_Autoloader

weierophinney
Administrator
-- till <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 04 January 2012, 10:50 PM +0100):

> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
> > -- till <[hidden email]> wrote
> > (on Thursday, 29 December 2011, 07:47 PM +0100):
> > > would you mind extracting the code to its own repo:
> > >
> > https://github.com/weierophinney/zf-examples/tree/feature/zf1-classmap/zf1-classmap
> >
> > Sure -- I'll do that today.
> >
> > > Is this generally a work in progress, or provided as is? If it's the
> > > latter, I'll just fork and delete whatever I don't need on my side.
> >
> > WIP -- we're planning on including it in the upcoming 1.12 release. If
> > you have any improvements/updates/etc, let me know.
> >
> > Also, I'm aware that it's out-of-date with the current ZF2 master --
> > I'll need to update.
>
> We started using it a few weeks back, but I likely have a few things. I'll
> send a pull request once you spun it off.

I've spun it off, AND brought it up-to-date with ZF2:

    https://github.com/weierophinney/zf1-autoloaders

(though I'm not sure if the readme's are still correct)


--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
Project Lead            | [hidden email]
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/
PGP key: http://framework.zend.com/zf-matthew-pgp-key.asc

--
List: [hidden email]
Info: http://framework.zend.com/archives
Unsubscribe: [hidden email]


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ZendX_Autoloader

till-2
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[hidden email]>wrote:

> -- till <[hidden email]> wrote
> (on Wednesday, 04 January 2012, 10:50 PM +0100):
> > On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <
> [hidden email]>wrote:
> >
> > > -- till <[hidden email]> wrote
> > > (on Thursday, 29 December 2011, 07:47 PM +0100):
> > > > would you mind extracting the code to its own repo:
> > > >
> > >
> https://github.com/weierophinney/zf-examples/tree/feature/zf1-classmap/zf1-classmap
> > >
> > > Sure -- I'll do that today.
> > >
> > > > Is this generally a work in progress, or provided as is? If it's the
> > > > latter, I'll just fork and delete whatever I don't need on my side.
> > >
> > > WIP -- we're planning on including it in the upcoming 1.12 release. If
> > > you have any improvements/updates/etc, let me know.
> > >
> > > Also, I'm aware that it's out-of-date with the current ZF2 master --
> > > I'll need to update.
> >
> > We started using it a few weeks back, but I likely have a few things.
> I'll
> > send a pull request once you spun it off.
>
> I've spun it off, AND brought it up-to-date with ZF2:
>
>    https://github.com/weierophinney/zf1-autoloaders
>
> (though I'm not sure if the readme's are still correct)
>
>
> Cheers for that!

Till
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ZendX_Autoloader

venca
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
In reply to this post by weierophinney
Hi Matthew,

i looked at https://github.com/weierophinney/zf1-autoloaders/blob/master/library/ZendX/File/ClassFileLocator.php

at first look, i think this is incorrect:

        if (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '5.3.0', '<')) {
            if (!defined('T_NAMESPACE')) {
                define('T_NAMESPACE', 'namespace');
            }
            if (!defined('T_NS_SEPARATOR:')) {
                define('T_NS_SEPARATOR', '\\');
            }

correct is:
            if (!defined('T_NS_SEPARATOR')) {

Venca