ZendFramework-1.12.13-minimal yealds deleted files in search results

ZendFramework-1.12.13-minimal yealds deleted files in search results

Mr.Learner
The php based site uses "ZendFramework-1.12.13-minimal" for search functionality. The search results yield the pages which are not available in the code. Is this issue due to any caching in ZendFramework-1.12.13-minimal as the site underwent changes and any solutions to overcome this? Someone suggested to rebuild the indexing, however the article is not clear as I'm not a developer. I tried replacing the entire "ZendFramework-1.12.13-minimal" with a fresh copy and it did not make any difference. Is this an issue with Zend or the site php code? Any help on this would be really grateful.

Regards,
Raj.

Re: ZendFramework-1.12.13-minimal yealds deleted files in search results

Marco Pivetta
I am a bit confused by the original question:

 * what are we talking about? (link to code/documentation relevant to your
question)
 * what do you expect ZendFramework 1.x to do?
 * what is it doing instead?

Cheers,

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius