Zend_pdf - Permissions

gg15
I don't think that it's already possible to set permissions for PDFs via
Zend_pdf, is there someone who could add this feature in near time?

We would like to put a password and a bunch of restrictions on a changed
PDF.
With pdflib it could look like this:
PDF_set_parameter($pdf, "masterpassword", "xyz");
PDF_set_parameter($pdf, "permissions", "noprint noannots nomodify nocopy
noforms noaccessible noassemble nohiresprint");

Bye, Uli

Re: Zend_pdf - Permissions

Kevin McArthur-2
I'll look into whats involved after we're done the other items we're working
on for pdf.

Kevin McArthur