Quantcast

Zend_Utf8

aercolino
Hi there.

My CLA has been processed yesterday (newbie).

I'd like to contribute a class to Zend Framework. It's for supporting UTF-8
characters, allowing escape and unescape of strings.

The proposal is ready for recommendation and you can find it here:
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Utf8+-+Andrea+Ercolino

Best regards,

--Andrea

Re: Zend_Utf8

-- Andrea Ercolino <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 03:40 PM +0100):
> My CLA has been processed yesterday (newbie).
>
> I'd like to contribute a class to Zend Framework. It's for supporting UTF-8
> characters, allowing escape and unescape of strings.
>
> The proposal is ready for recommendation and you can find it here:
> http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Utf8+-+Andrea+Ercolino

Actually, please re-parent it to "Ready for Review", and then also ping
the zf-contributors mailing list. We like to get community feedback
prior to reviewing for recommendation.

Thanks!

Re: Zend_Utf8

aercolino