Zend_Tool only works in home dir

vrxj81

I work on a MacBook with Snow Leopard.
I setup Zend_Tool CLI like in the ZF Manual.
zf show version gives me the right version.
I made a subdir in my home dir to house all my projects, but when I do zf create project "name" I get the error
"Context by name providersDirectory does not exist in the registry".

When I run it from the home dir, there is no problem.
Anyone knows what's going on?

Re: Zend_Tool only works in home dir

takeshin
This is most probably wrong setup of include_path.

Try:

zf show config
zf create config

Edit the config file manually
or set up ZEND_TOOL_INCLUDE_PATH_PREPEND environment variable.

You may also edit include_path in php.ini

regards
takeshin

Re: Zend_Tool only works in home dir

vrxj81
output of zf show config:

User Configuration: /Users/johan/.zf.ini
  `-- php
      `-- include_path: .:/usr/lib/php

output of zf create config:

An Error Has Occurred
 A configuration already exists, cannot create a new one.

Zend Framework Command Line Console Tool v1.10.7
Details for action "Create" and provider "Config"
  Config
    zf create config

I think my include_path is ok.
Any other thoughts?

Re: Zend_Tool only works in home dir

vrxj81
Never mind.
For some reason there was a .zfproject.xml file in the folder where I keep my websites.
Deleted it and OK now.

Re: Zend_Tool only works in home dir

Clickvista
Clickvista gives you opportunity to smart and motivated people earn money with ads. Join Clickvista and put time into it and you won't be disappointed. For more information visit http://clickvista.com/.