Zend_Soap_Server registerFaultException

Michael Porter
Is there any particular reason that Zend_Soap_Server::registerFaultException couldn't / shouldn't be changed to support parent classes?  I was thinking of proposing a patch to check the inheritance chain for the class of the exception, and matching against the registered fault exceptions.  It's certainly nothing complicated but, that way, it wouldn't be required to specify all of the extended exception classes.

Thanks in advance for your input,

--
Michael A. Porter
Senior Web Developer
704-910-8804

RE: Zend_Soap_Server registerFaultException

Michael Porter
Pardon me, I mis-phrased.  It would be the "fault" method that would need to be updated to check exception type parent classes for matches in _faultExceptions.