Zend_Service_Google?

Duane Day
Is there anyone out there working on or planning to develop Zend_Service_Google?  I'm working on an application that's going to use the Google Calendar API and so I started writing my own version of Zend_Service_Google, but I thought I'd check to see if there's something out there that I can build on or help out with.

Re: Zend_Service_Google?

GavinZend
Hi Duane,

Given the ZF's stated goals regarding web services (
http://framework.zend.com/roadmap/components/ ), I expect many will be
interested in your work, especially when the key features are described.

If you would like to help contribute code or a proposal for
Zend_Service_Google, please see:
- http://framework.zend.com/faq/contributing
- http://framework.zend.com/faq#q5

Sometimes experimenting with live code works well for getting started,
so don't let "writing a proposal" be an obstacle =)

Cheers,
Gavin

CLA Submission
===============
CLA may be submitted using any method below:
1) scanned JPEG copy of the signed CLA emailed to [hidden email] (preferred),
2) fax to 408-253-8801 (if a scan is not possible)
3) mail to:
Attn: CLA
Zend Technologies, Inc.
19200 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Suite 100
Cupertino, CA 95014
USA

Duane Day wrote:
> Is there anyone out there working on or planning to develop
> Zend_Service_Google?  I'm working on an application that's going to
> use the Google Calendar API and so I started writing my own version of
> Zend_Service_Google, but I thought I'd check to see if there's
> something out there that I can build on or help out with.

Re: Zend_Service_Google?

Andi Gutmans
Yep we definitely would like a Google one. Preferably that also
covers Search, Spelling Suggestion, etc... The only thing I suggest
not to cover is GData as we will be working on that. I believe
calendar API is using GData. Do you think a good GData implementation
would require an additional layer to make it concrete under Zend_Services?