Zend_Service_Amazon

PHPScriptor
Hello,

I'm using Zend_Service_Amazon on my website to promote some "php" books. Now I want to include the Zend_Paginator with it. Can someone help me with this 'cause I don't know how to do it.

$amazon = new Zend_Service_Amazon('key');
$books = $amazon->itemSearch(array(
        'SearchIndex' => 'Books',
        'Keywords' => 'php',
        'ResponseGroup' => 'Small,ItemAttributes,Images,SalesRank,Reviews,EditorialReview,Similarities,ListmaniaLists'
));

$paginator = Zend_Paginator::factory($books); (this is obvious not working but I don't know how to get it right)
$paginator->setCurrentPageNumber($this->_getParam('page'));
$paginator->setItemCountPerPage(5);
$paginator->setPageRange(10);