Zend_Service_Amazon requiring AssociateTag as of today?

Zend_Service_Amazon requiring AssociateTag as of today?

HGram952
I'm new to Zend Framework and I made an app last week in php and it worked fine online until today. I never touched it and now I get this error from the Amazon itemSearch function:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Service_Exception' with message 'Your request is missing required parameters. Required parameters include AssociateTag. (AWS.MissingParameters)' in /home/content/06/6135006/html/Zend/Service/Amazon.php:319 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/06/6135006/html/Zend/Service/Amazon.php(130): Zend_Service_Amazon::_checkErrors(Object(DOMDocument)) #1 /home/content/06/6135006/html/Classes/VoteForms.php(99): Zend_Service_Amazon->itemSearch(Array) #2 /home/content/06/6135006/html/addedlist.php(32): VoteForms->getGameListForm('Halo') #3 {main} thrown in /home/content/06/6135006/html/Zend/Service/Amazon.php on line 319

All I'm doing is searching for information on items and like I said it was working perfectly until today..

Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

Re: Zend_Service_Amazon requiring AssociateTag as of today?

lewis42
I have this issue too, did you manage to resolve it?

Re: Zend_Service_Amazon requiring AssociateTag as of today?

HGram952
Sorry no. I assumed it was an issue with Amazon adding a required variable to the function I used. Couldn't find any documentation on the possible change. Just ended up cutting out the feature from my project.