Quantcast

Zend_Service_Amazon_Ses

ProfCrazynuts
Hi Everyone,

  My company is in need of an Amazon Simple Email Service module and I would
be willing to contribute it to Zend Framework. I just signed a CLA and I am
curious what the next step would be to move forward? I believe I have to
write a proposal and supply a POC, but I am not sure how to get access to
the wiki.

  Any help, or direction to resources would be much appreciated.

Best,
Nick

Re: Zend_Service_Amazon_Ses

-- Nick Miller <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Friday, 28 January 2011, 09:31 AM -0600):
>   My company is in need of an Amazon Simple Email Service module and I would
> be willing to contribute it to Zend Framework. I just signed a CLA and I am
> curious what the next step would be to move forward? I believe I have to
> write a proposal and supply a POC, but I am not sure how to get access to
> the wiki.
>
>   Any help, or direction to resources would be much appreciated.

Once you receive notification that your CLA has been processed, you'll
have access to post on the wiki. Follow the proposal process, as
outlined here:

    http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Proposal+Process

Also, are you the same one who pinged on fw-general about this? If not,
you may wish to reach out to that person to collaborate.

Thanks!

Re: Zend_Service_Amazon_Ses

ProfCrazynuts
Thanks for the information Matthew! That was me on fw-general, and I'll try
to get in contact with Konr so we're not duplicating our efforts.

Best,
Nick

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> -- Nick Miller <[hidden email]> wrote
> (on Friday, 28 January 2011, 09:31 AM -0600):
> >   My company is in need of an Amazon Simple Email Service module and I
> would
> > be willing to contribute it to Zend Framework. I just signed a CLA and I
> am
> > curious what the next step would be to move forward? I believe I have to
> > write a proposal and supply a POC, but I am not sure how to get access to
> > the wiki.
> >
> >   Any help, or direction to resources would be much appreciated.
>
> Once you receive notification that your CLA has been processed, you'll
> have access to post on the wiki. Follow the proposal process, as
> outlined here:
>
>    http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Proposal+Process
>
> Also, are you the same one who pinged on fw-general about this? If not,
> you may wish to reach out to that person to collaborate.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Re: Zend_Service_Amazon_Ses

ProfCrazynuts
ProfCrazynuts wrote

<matthew@zend.com>wrote:

> -- Nick Miller <nicholas.j.miller@gmail.com> wrote
> (on Friday, 28 January 2011, 09:31 AM -0600):
> >   My company is in need of an Amazon Simple Email Service module and I
> would
> > be willing to contribute it to Zend Framework. I just signed a CLA and I
> am
> > curious what the next step would be to move forward? I believe I have to
> > write a proposal and supply a POC, but I am not sure how to get access to
> > the wiki.
> >
> >   Any help, or direction to resources would be much appreciated.
>
> Once you receive notification that your CLA has been processed, you'll
> have access to post on the wiki. Follow the proposal process, as
> outlined here:
>
>    http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Proposal+Process
>
> Also, are you the same one who pinged on fw-general about this? If not,
> you may wish to reach out to that person to collaborate.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney
> Project Lead            | matthew@zend.com

Hi Everyone,

   At the end of January I wrote a proposal for Zend_Service_Amazon_Ses, and published a functioning proof of concept to Github. I am not expecting approval to move at lightning speed, but being this is my first submission I wanted to make sure I didn't miss a step during the process.

   Proposal: http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Service_Amazon_Ses
   Proof of Concept: https://github.com/NicholasMiller/Zend_Servce_Amazon_Ses

Best,
Nick