Zend_Search_Lucene - Searching all fields

Zend_Search_Lucene - Searching all fields

Haddad Said
Hi,

I read in the manual that the next version will default to searching all
fields of the document, however, is there a way to make it search all
fields in the current version? I mean like a keyword to replace name of
field.

I would appreciate any help.

Haddad

Re: Zend_Search_Lucene - Searching all fields

Cal Evans
One way I've seen it done is to concat all the fields you want searched
together when building the index.

I'll go back to rounding up now,
=C=