Zend_Pdf : How can I load a pdf using my own Zend_Pdf_Page object ?

Zend_Pdf : How can I load a pdf using my own Zend_Pdf_Page object ?

SŽébastien Cramatte
Hello,

How can I load a pdf into my own custom  Zend_Pdf_Page  object  ?

I've tried using Zend_Pdf_Parser but without success.

For example when you use Zend_Db_Table  you can specify
which class you want to use to render row and rowSet.

It would be nice to have the samething with Zend_Pdf : A "_pdfpageClass" property

I've extended the Zend_Pdf_Object to implement FPDF like methods. It works like a charm for new page but If want to load a template using my custom Zend_Pdf_Page object I can't !  The default Zend_Pdf_Page object is used !

I've post an improvement in the tracker :
http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-4848