Zend_Paginator... when?

David Mintz-3
Off the record, approximately when is Zend_Paginator expected to make its debut?

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness

Re: Zend_Paginator... when?

David Mintz-3
I guess I meant Zend_Paginate (not Paginator), as in
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43560

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 3:55 PM, David Mintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Off the record, approximately when is Zend_Paginator expected to make its debut?

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness

Re: Zend_Paginator... when?

-- David Mintz <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Friday, 16 May 2008, 03:55 PM -0400):
> Off the record, approximately when is Zend_Paginator expected to make its
> debut?

We reviewed the proposal this week; once the proposal space is updated
and the new SVN layout approved, we can post our official comments _and_
provide access for development of new components. You should be seeing
activity in the coming week.

Software Architect       | [hidden email]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/

Re: Re: Zend_Paginator... when?

Darby Felton
Hi David,

Sorry I can't be more specific, but Zend_Paginate should come to
fruition quite soon. We're nearly ready to implement our new proposal
process, after which time the proposal can move forward so that commits
may begin. I have already reviewed it, and I estimate the likelihood of
its approval to be roughly 99.999%. :)

Many thanks to Jurriën Stutterheim and Matthew Ratzloff for moving this
forward, and I also look forward to this component as part of Zend
Framework!

Best regards,
Darby

David Mintz wrote:

> I guess I meant Zend_Paginate (not Paginator), as in
> http://framework.zend.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43560
>
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 3:55 PM, David Mintz <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Off the record, approximately when is Zend_Paginator expected to
>     make its debut?
>

> --
> David Mintz
> http://davidmintz.org/
>
> The subtle source is clear and bright
> The tributary streams flow through the darkness

Re: Zend_Paginator... when?

Matthew Ratzloff
Hi David,

Jurriën and I currently hope to have Zend_Paginate ready for Zend Framework 1.6.

-Matt

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 12:55 PM, David Mintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Off the record, approximately when is Zend_Paginator expected to make its debut?

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness

Re: Zend_Paginator... when?

David Mintz-3
Great!

I look forward to abandoning my crude hack. Thanks.