Zend\Navigation\Navigation() in getServiceConfig()

Zend\Navigation\Navigation() in getServiceConfig()

Marc Tempelmeier
Hi,

I´m struggle a bit with my Navigation.

Its more code then good for an email, therefor I put it on pastebin.

I thought that the following cases are nearly the same:

1. http://pastebin.com/3U6iAfw5

2. http://pastebin.com/9R1NNKHs

3. http://pastebin.com/HbMXkr4b

The first one works, but the latter two do not. I thought that all 3 possibilities are the same, maybe someone can throw me in the right direction and why the two do not work?

What I want is a Navigation object, not building it via config.

Thx in advance :)

Greetings

Marc

AW: Zend\Navigation\Navigation() in getServiceConfig()

Marc Tempelmeier
no one? :(

Marc

Re: Zend\Navigation\Navigation() in getServiceConfig()

Jurian Sluiman
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

AW: [fw-general] Zend\Navigation\Navigation() in getServiceConfig()

Marc Tempelmeier

sorry if it is not detailed enough.

I thought the three factory cases are the same.

In 1. I used the default factory with navigation in the config.

2. I tried to use the factory to return my own navigation object

3. is the use of a callback to return my navigation object.

I thought that these 3 are the same, but they are not. I only can assume that the DefaultNavigationFactory makes other things too that are required.