Zend_Markup_Parser_Textile in ZF1.12.1

akrabat
Hi all,

I would appreciate some input what to do about ZF1's Zend_Markup_Parser_Textile.

According to http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-9797, it's unusable and doesn't work.

It appears that no-one is working on it, so should we remove it in ZF 1.12.1?

Regards,

Rob...

Re: Zend_Markup_Parser_Textile in ZF1.12.1

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Rob Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would appreciate some input what to do about ZF1's Zend_Markup_Parser_Textile.
>
> According to http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-9797, it's unusable and doesn't work.
>

> It appears that no-one is working on it, so should we remove it in ZF 1.12.1?

Considering 1.12 is our LTS version, if we aren't going to support that code, we should remove it as far as I'm concerned.