Zend_Locale Pre-Proposal 0.4

Thomas Weidner
Hy,

I just finished the re-writing of the Zend_Locale Pre-Proposal.
Now Version 0.4
And I changed almost the whole Class Skeletons and the Operation Theory.

Feel free to read the Pre-Proposal.
Any comment it appreciated :)

Greetings
Thomas

Zend_Locale_Proposal.txt (13K) Download Attachment

Re: Zend_Locale Pre-Proposal 0.4

Martel
Thomas Weidner wrote:

> I just finished the re-writing of the Zend_Locale Pre-Proposal.
> Now Version 0.4
> And I changed almost the whole Class Skeletons and the Operation Theory.

It seems much, much cleaner now. Thanks :)

Aren't you going to make an official proposal already? It would be nice to let it be
appreciated by Zend.

--
Martel Valgoerad aka Michal Minicki | [hidden email] | http://aie.pl/martel.asc
"Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything." --
Floyd Dell

Re: Zend_Locale Pre-Proposal 0.4

Thomas Weidner
Hy Martel,

>> I just finished the re-writing of the Zend_Locale Pre-Proposal.
>> Now Version 0.4
>> And I changed almost the whole Class Skeletons and the Operation Theory.
>
> It seems much, much cleaner now. Thanks :)

And it should be good implementable and useable this way :))
Also to me it seems more figured out.

> Aren't you going to make an official proposal already? It would be nice to
> let it be appreciated by Zend.

I will make the official proposal as soon as I an official contributor.
Seems to last a few days :(

But I already had contact with Garvin for the proposal. :)

Maybe there are a few additional mailings until Monday/Tuesday which could
be worth adding
to the concept.

Greetings
Thomas