Zend_Gdata_App_HttpException while reset gmail password

Zend_Gdata_App_HttpException while reset gmail password

raje@gworks.mobi
I am working on to reset gmail password uisng phpzend, but i got Zend_Gdata_App_HttpException, follow this link this is my issue https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44926994/gmail-password-reset-using-php-zend

Suggest me How to fix this,

Re: Zend_Gdata_App_HttpException while reset gmail password

Zend_Gdata is no longer supported.

On 6 Jul 2017 6:57 AM, "[hidden email] [via Zend Framework Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am working on to reset gmail password uisng phpzend, but i got Zend_Gdata_App_HttpException, follow this link this is my issue https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44926994/gmail-password-reset-using-php-zend

Suggest me How to fix this,

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Zend-Gdata-App-HttpException-while-reset-gmail-password-tp4663841.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

@Marco Pivetta, Thanks for reply, You know any way to reset gmail password instead of Zend_Gdata