Zend_GData_Docs support of pdf content-type

Zend_GData_Docs support of pdf content-type

benoit
Hi all,

I download the latest version of gdata, and the pdf content type is not support to upload. But, on the google documentation, the type is supported (and other that gdata doesn't support).

So i found a Zend_Gdata_Docs that implement it, but i would like to know when it will be implemented in the official release.

Re: Zend_GData_Docs support of pdf content-type

Ryan Boyd-3
Hi Benoit,

I'm not aware of any development going on in this area. You're welcome to
contribute via:
http://framework.zend.com/community/contribute

I believe you should be able to use Zend_Gdata_Docs::uploadFile, passing the
appropriate mime type and URL to upload to, though I haven't tried so
myself.

Cheers,
-Ryan

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 6:34 AM, benoit <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I download the latest version of gdata, and the pdf content type is not
> support to upload. But, on the google documentation, the type is supported
> (and other that gdata doesn't support).
>
> So i found a Zend_Gdata_Docs that implement it, but i would like to know
> when it will be implemented in the official release.

Re: Zend_GData_Docs support of pdf content-type

benoit
Hi Ryan,
Thanks for your reply.
For fix it, first i've added the line 'PDF' => 'application/pdf' to the static property $SUPPORTED_FILETYPES.
But, the pdf file format could be upload only with the gdata Version 3.0.
That's why I asked for an official solution, and not a patch made by myself :D

I've found a rebuild of the Zend_GData_Docs on the net, which implements the protocol version to use when calling google document api.
That's why I was surprise that the last version of GData didn't implement it.