Quantcast

Zend Framework Q&A website

123

Re: Zend Framework Q&A website

Sosy-2
+1

> 5. Create a page on framework.zend.com which uses the API from SO/SE to
> build a list with all questions for a group of tags we define to get a
> quick overview what is new and encourage people to answer and post
> questions on SO.
>
> http://api.stackexchange.com/
>
> For example:
>
> http://api.stackexchange.com/docs/questions#order=desc&sort=creation&tagged=zend-framework&filter=default&site=stackoverflow&run=true
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ralf

Sosy
[hidden email]
801-508-4576

Re: Zend Framework Q&A website

mattcockayne
Awesome idea

++1

Another suggestion:

--
Matt Cockayne

Zucchi ! Digital Perfection
Managing Director

t: +44 (0) 161 435 6060
m: +44 (0) 7738 364766
a: Trident One / Styal Rd / Manchester / M22 5XP

Re: Zend Framework Q&A website

BullfrogBlues
This post was updated on .

One thing which is obvious about the proposal is the signal to noise ratio of zf2:zf1 questions.

- There were about 34 zf2 specific questions of a total of 67
- On the stackoverflow zf2 tag there are only 40 in total http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/zend-framework2
- There are over 10,000 zf1 questions http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/zend-framework
- There were about ~60 zf1 on stackoverflow in the past 2 days

Regards,

Gerry
123