Zend Framework 2 packages

Frank
Hello community,

we are pleased to announce, that we've made Zend Framework 2 packages
for some major Linux distributions available, which lack the
availability of the framework in their official repositories.

Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE and openSUSE users can now download the framework
from our Bareos contrib repository, http://download.bareos.org/contrib.

We've built the packages, because we offer complete installation
packages for bareos-webui, a GUI to manage the open source backup
solution Bareos over the web.

Of course, the Zend Framework 2 packages can be used independently from
Bareos.

If you're interested in Bareos, just follow this link:
http://www.bareos.org/.

The Bareos Team

--
List: [hidden email]