Zend Framework 2.5.0 Released!

We've just released Zend Framework 2.5.0!

This release is the first major milestone towards v3.0.0; in this
release, Zend Framework becomes a metapackage that pulls in each of
the components from their own repositories.

I encourage you to read the full release announcement to understand
what has been done, how it might affect your project, and what our
next steps will look like towards version 3:

- http://framework.zend.com/blog/zend-framework-2-5-0-released.html

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org

List: [hidden email]

Re: [zf-contributors] Zend Framework 2.5.0 Released!

Francis Angelino Gonzales Tello
What a great new, it's time to move the community!.

Greetings.

> We've just released Zend Framework 2.5.0!
>
> This release is the first major milestone towards v3.0.0; in this
> release, Zend Framework becomes a metapackage that pulls in each of
> the components from their own repositories.
>
> I encourage you to read the full release announcement to understand
> what has been done, how it might affect your project, and what our
> next steps will look like towards version 3:
>
> - http://framework.zend.com/blog/zend-framework-2-5-0-released.html
>

> --
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney
> Principal Engineer
> Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
> [hidden email]
> http://framework.zend.com
> http://apigility.org

Saludos Cordiales